Sunday, February 14, 2010

The 1 Blog

Day 1 (the Am's)

 Today I attended the 1-Day Money Tree Entrepreneurship program. In my point of view, it will be a start up of everything. 
It changes the way i think of what businesses really is, it challenges me on how can I apply my ability to think, work and the most importantly to sell my business idea to people. To learn on how to create the trust among the anonymous who never thought that one day, their money can actually grow through their investment in our business. 'Our business'..the business that us, the young and naive adolescents can make and achieve.

 

1-Day Money Tree Entrepreneur Training. Our session started with a short introduction about 
Money Tree corporation and continued with 3 hours valuable stories about what is actually the entrepreneur's minset. What an entrepreneur thinks everytime he sees the problems that people have everyday. What opprtunity they can seize from the ideas that he generated. To be honest, before I come to this class,I only see entrepreneur as a person who knows how to risk his life savings for some lame ideas that he had.
To me it is a matter of wasting your time wandering around, meeting people with the hope that they are compelled to buy your product/services. VITAL CHANGE IS NEEDED.! Who cares with unsuccessful selling when you can make a life changing experience with it..
People said, deal with failure with reasonable thoughts and acts, and u can see how things would work out for u..

 So I learn my most valuable lessons with Brandon's 3 hours talked, challenge yourselves and you will see what the future holds for you =)..
Till then,
Keys A.R.M.Y  (the Random lady..)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment